Friday, April 20, 2007

#24, 25 & 26 The Laureijs girls from Amherst, NS!



From Mei Lin's extended Chinese family, Christelinda (age 6) writes the following to Mei Lin:

Hello Mei Lin,
Are you having lots of fun? I like you. You are one of my favorite babies. We saw you in China, in the Beijing hotel, on the Great Wall, in the Forbidden City, in the bus and in the airplane. I think ladybugs are special. Last summer a ladybug sat on my hand and one crawled up on my jacket. This was one of my very favorite stories when I was a baby. I hope you see lots of ladybugs too!

10 little ladybugs sitting on a vine, along came a butterfly - then there were 9.
9 little ladybugs skipping on a gate, along came a caterpillar - then there were 8.
8 little ladybugs looking up at heaven, along came a bird - then there were 7.
7 little ladybugs resting on sticks, along came a grasshopper - then there were 6.
6 little ladybugs flying near a hive, along came a bumblebee - then there were 5.
5 little ladybugs sleeping by the shore, along came a fish - then there were 4.
4 little ladybugs climbing up a tree, along came a turtle - then there were 3.
3 little ladybugs drinking up dew, along came a duck - then there were 2.
2 little ladybugs basking in the sun, along came a frog - then there was 1.
1 little ladybug sitting all alone, along came a breeze - then she was HOME!!




And from Fumairia:

Dear Mei Lin,
When I was in China with you, one of my favorite places was the Beijing Zoo. I saw the PANDA bears! They are black and white. I know you didn't go to the zoo so here are some Panda Bears for you to see.

5 little panda bears sleeping in their house. They are lazier than a mouse.
4 little panda bears eating bamboo leaves. Having to share is one of their pet peeves.
3 little panda bears sitting quietly on a log. They are thinking about reading your blog.
2 little panda bears going down the slide. Seeing all the children makes them want to glide.
1 little panda bear looking very smug. Waddles over togive you a great big HUG!




And finally from Mei Lin's QuJiang sister and cribmate Quleanja:

Dear Mei Lin,
I know you like listening to music and singing as much as I do...so I wanted to send you some musical notes. You will always be my special QuJiang sister. I think it was amazing that we met our Forever Families on the same day.
Your friend, Quleanja


Three of the sweetest girls you could ever meet!

No comments: