Friday, April 20, 2007

#19 from Nikki Poirier in Alberta



This piece is from my friend Nikki who moved away last year and I miss dearly! She was able to meet Mei Lin over Christmas.

She wrote to Mei Lin:

You are such a wonderful and special little girl. You have blessed Natalie and Daniel's life in a way that is so hard to explain. I guess it can only be understood fully when you have a child of your own.

They are two of the most loving, caring and understanding people that I know in my life. They also love you more than words can ever say. They are so truly blessed to have you in their lives and in turn you are just as blessed to have them. They will always love you unconditionally and will always be there to support you through all the ups and downs in your life.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your parents always and I am looking forward to getting to know you and to play a part in your life. Always know that you have family and friends surrounding you, loving you and supporting you because we all love you very much Mei Lin.


God I miss you Nick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.